SCC MPDS scanning services digitise your documents, and set up secure environments for storage and management, improving the efficiency of your business or organisation.
We can transform all relevant documentation in to digital files of any type, including document bundles, bulk job requests, cheques and invoices. Our service covers digital scanning, archive scanning and intelligent imaging with a state-of-the-art Optical Character Recognition (OCR) platform. This can be used to create searchable electronic documents and e-Bibles, and to also aid data capture.
Our scanning service supports the move towards a digital-first, paper-lite archive.
- Digital files are more secure and searchable than physical documents, and support agile working practices, saving you time.
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, and are referenced according to your business rules to ensure a smooth transition.
- Digital documents comply with legislation, allow you to better manage security risk and significantly reduce environmental impact.
- SCC MPDS handles staff TUPE management if it’s required as part of the process.
- Documents remain on-site, and are accessible to you throughout the scanning process, so disruption is minimised.