General Office Assistant
Reports to: Site Supervisor/Client Services Manager
Location: On-site, London SW1
Assist in maintaining and improving an effective print and post service to the client, and ensure the smooth running of all allocated work. Maintain and develop customer relationships through excellent communication.
This is a permanent position for someone who is keen to develop in a professional environment, with good IT skills and an eye for detail being essential. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
- Working within a client facing work environment where customer service is the highest priority.
- Supporting workflow in a busy print/pot environment, producing high quality small format digital print.
- Using various software packages to produce printed materials.
- Printing, copying, scanning & binding/finishing.
- Perform operator maintenance on print and finishing equipment.
- Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organisation around the workplace.
- Comply with company H&S, Environmental & Quality procedures.
- There are no specific qualifications required for this role, however we are interested in relevant and useful qualifications held by the post holder, which may contribute to the success of the business.
- Excellent IT & communication skills.
- High level of PC literacy.
- Experience in printing and finishing.
- A good knowledge of digital print on Ricoh, Xerox, Canon, Konica or equivalent.