Document Production Unit (DPU) Client Liaison Manager
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Location: Birmingham base, national remit
The purpose of the Document Production Unit (DPU) Client Liaison Manager role is to act as a point of contact for all customer queries and enquiries. The role is also aimed at managing the on-boarding of any new customers, the retention and growth of all customer accounts and the support of any new business projects.
- Manage all customer queries, enquiries and complaints through to resolution.
- Lead and project manage significant and/or complex customer projects.
- Provide customer pricing quotes in a timely manner, and where appropriate, negotiate job quotes directly with the end-user within the boundaries of the company pricing policy.
- Track and monitor work levels from key end-users and end-user departments, ensuring client work is sustained and developed.
- Complete regular gap analysis of client base, identifying customer areas for growth.
- Actively market the DPU service to client base through:
- Regular visits to customer offices to meet with end-users. Visits to be ad-hoc to discuss specific projects and/or issues, or scheduled to engage the wider end-user population.
- Telephone meetings with customers.
- Ensuring that customer are aware and are using all service and product lines available through DPU and wider MDS portfolio.
- Actively reviewing all customer departments, ensuring that all end-users within each department are using the DPU.
- Actively engaging with departments not using the DPU to market services.
- Support with the implementation and marketing of the DPU Web-to-Print system.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Proactive work ethic
- Open and customer centric manner
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work within a team environment