Customer Account Executive
Reports to: Customer Account Manager
You will have responsibility for supporting the management of our key, corporate and public sector customers. You will be aligned to supporting field roles selling and maximizing profitability and contract performance.
Acting in a supporting role you will be the day to day contact for customers, we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join our team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value people who are passionate about growing our existing accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business.
The role is to help drive improvements in customer profitability, loyalty and satisfaction, whilst working with the Key Account Director/Corporate/Public Sector Account Managers to drive additional business opportunities to increase ongoing revenue / margins. Working on the profitable renewal of the portfolio is a critical success factor.
- Management, creation, follow up and closing of ongoing run rate quotations.
- Working with the KAD/CAM/PAM and Commercial team on the renewal pricing and process.
- Ownership of the proactive asset management IMAC process to maximise profitability using data from the Commercial Team and Meter Reading Warehouse.
- Act as the office based contact for key customer stakeholders ensuring queries, issues, complaints are managed within the business and working alongside the field resource to maximize a positive relationship within the customer.
- Facilitate bi-annual internal customer reviews with other departments of SCC MPDS and/or our partner including:
- Customer Operations Team.
- Operations team.
- Finance team.
- Commercial team.
- Contracts team.
- Partner if applicable .
- Ensure all aspects of the contract including asset management, management of the master equipment and lease register.
- Ensure revenue including billing and recharges are maximised including software upgrades, chargeable items (consumables and out of hours work etc.).
- Increase the number of customers with the SCC MPDSi agent & encourage customers to use the customer portal. Work to maximise usage of SCC MPDSi, penetration and continual update of SCC MPDSi Proactive Intelligence Portal to ensure that estimated bills are minimised and manual consumable shipments are minimised.
- Management of SCC MPDSIntellignce/Proactive escalations.
- Work and take direction from field aligned manager/director to implement account plans and actions to maximize customer profitability, contract performance including SLA’s.
- Produce Customer MI and analysis for the Field based team to present to include.
- Financial, Commercial spend and cost saving data including user usage.
- Operational, KPI and SLA MI.
- Ownership of customer weekly/monthly action trackers.
- Management of service delivery, performance against SLA’s , escalation management and penalty management.
- Support the actions to deliver the account plan, research the customer/market with recommendations to drive penetration and profitability action plans.
- Continued promotion of all services and products where appropriate.
- Liaise with the Account team (manager/director) to maximize sales opportunities and customer profitability.
- Effective and regular use of CRM systems (Salesforce).
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of the IT sector customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across the wide technology portfolio.
- Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations and negotiations.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven and customer led organization, selling technology or complex related products and services.
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.