Reports to: Billing Manager
Location: Manchester, Brightgate House
As a member of the billing team, you will be responsible for the generation of invoices, showing attention to detail and maintaining a high level of accuracy. You will resolve billing disputes and liaise with both internal and external customers.
- To ensure accurate and timely billing of key customers on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- To ensure billing is in line with customer contractual relationship. This includes complex billing processes across multiple devices and customers.
- To set up and maintain new contracts within the system.
- To capture, report and resolve billing disputes that arise and work closely with the sales and CRM teams to bring to conclusion.
- To support and liaise with the Meter Readings Team to ensure readings are received accurately and regularly, and resolve any disputes arising from the customer following receipt of invoice.
- To use actual or estimated meter readings to produce invoices based on contractual terms.
- Working with management to produce monthly and quarterly accrual for unbilled items.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer relationships are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner, always adopting a “right first time” attitude.
- Produce reports and analysis to allow management to monitor service revenue performance, and customer trends and seasonality.
- General administration support and any other reasonable duties that are required for your role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (advanced Level) and Microsoft Office suite (look up formulas/pivot tables a pre-requisite).
- Problem solving mentality with a right first time attitude.
- An ability to demonstrate good time management skills.
- Comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Sage IT suite.
- Experience of working in the Managed Print Services industry.
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience of working in a Finance related role.