Assistant Financial Analyst
Reports to: Finance Business Partner
Working within the Finance team, this role is key to the timely and accurate production of monthly accounts, and analysis of data for completeness of service revenue and costs.
- Assistance with the service revenue month-end process, including:
- Revenue accrual preparation.
- Billed revenue completeness checks.
- Revenue variance analysis.
- Assistance with direct service costs process and analysis, including:
- Validation of meter reads.
- Validation of unit costs.
- Review and implementation of a rigorous process and controls.
- Cost variance analysis.
- Ad hoc accounts assistant duties for the ‘on-site’ side of the business, including but not exclusive to:
- Bank reconciliation.
- Sales invoice raising and posting for complex customer accounts.
- Expenses analysis.
- Other projects / tasks to support the service and ‘on-site’ business as necessary.
- Highly numerate.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- AAT qualified.
- Working knowledge of management account preparation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Problem solving experience.
- Variance analysis experience.
- Project experience.
- Working knowledge of Sage 200.
- Experience in a similar industry.